Configure bank transfer payments
With the Checkout API, offer bank transfer payments directly in your store.
To integrate the payment method, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods menu.
- To activate card payments, access the Mercado Pago > Custom Checkout - Bank Transfer section.
- Select Yes to activate the Mercado Pago experience for bank transfer payments at your store checkout.
- If necessary, change the title of the payment method that will appear for the buyer.
- If you wish, you can customize a banner with the available payment methods by changing the URL of the image in question. By default, the Mercado Pago module will configure a banner with the available payment methods according to your country.
- In Checkout Position, indicate the position in which the payment method will be available to the buyer in the checkout flow.
- In the Redirect Payer field, indicate whether the buyer will be automatically redirected to the bank's payment page, without having to go through an intermediate page in your store.
- Then click** Save Config to save your preferences.