To integrate with Mercado Pago, follow the procedures below.
- Create a seller account in Mercado Pago if you do not yet have one.
- Install the app on your site.
- Set the payment methods with Mercado Pago.
Activate Mercado Pago on your site
To link your Mercado Pago account to Tiendanube, follow these steps:
- Access the payment methods settings on your site menu.
- Look for Mercado Pago in the payment methods list.
- Click on "Settings" and then on "Activate".
- You are going to be redirected to Mercado Pago so you can log in with your account information. To authorize the connection, click on "Allow".
Once the initial settings are done, configure your store's payment experiences according to the selected checkout type.
Change Mercado Pago account
If, for any reason, you need to change your current Mercado Pago account for another one, follow the steps below.
- Close your Mercado Pago account if you have it open in your browser.
- Click "Options Menu" and then "Exit".
- Access the payment methods settings on your site menu, look for "Mercado Pago" and select "Edit".
- Finally, click on "Change user" to unlink your current account.
- Done! The unlinking was successful and now you can add a new account.
Ready! Installation was successful and you can now receive payments.