How to customize payment notification for Checkout API
Having selected Checkout API to receive payments from your store, it is important to configure the email notifications that will notify the user of their transactions.
See below how to customize the transactional email notifications in the PrestaShop management panel.
- In the Admin Panel of your PrestaShop store, click on International > Translations and select the template you want to change.
- Change the template as desired.
- Click Shop Parameters > Order Settings > Statuses.
- Define an email template for each order status.
- Configure the SMTP server and enable the sending of emails.
- Access Advanced Parameters > E-mail and select the option "Set my own SMTP parameters (for advanced users ONLY)". Fill in the information of the server responsible for sending.
- Send a test email to ensure the platform is sending emails correctly.